Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week


Teacher appreciation week has been a two week affair! The first week of May the district and TPT celebrated teacher appreciation week. I got some awesome deals on restaurants around town and TPT materials.

The second week of May my school celebrated teacher’s appreciation week. Our PTA wanted to wait until testing was over to celebrate. It was much more relaxing for teachers too! Our PTA always comes up with a theme for the week. This year the theme was rock stars. Every day of this week our PTA had breakfast and lunch for the teachers and staff. It is truly amazing how our PTA comes together for this week.

On Monday our doors were decorated in a rock theme. Room mom’s did everything from Hollywood to rocks as in the stone. My room moms made my door “School House Rocks” theme. My kids helped create the door which made it extra special.
On Tuesday my students brought me flowers. I received many beautiful bouquets of flowers.
On Wednesday my students brought me chocolates and candy. They are trying to make me fat.
On Thursday my students wrote notes to me and brought me varies gifts.
On Friday my room mom’s put together a gift basket of all of my favorite things.

I defiantly felt appreciated and lucky to be a part of a school that goes all out for teacher appreciation week. I also feel blessed to have such wonderful room mom’s and parents in my classroom.
Hope everyone had a wonderful teacher’s appreciation week! 
My door decor



A cookie poem!

Teacher cookies :) 

Little potted plants

Fun bag

My awesome gift basket.





No comments:

Post a Comment