Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Classroom Reveal 2014

I've worked countless hours to get my room ready for the year. I'm very excited to finally show you pictures of my room. All of my frog decor is from Schoolgirl Style.

I had my meet the teacher this past Thursday. I had 16 out of 18 students come to meet the teacher. I met another one of my students the next day and another was on vacation. It was a very interesting meet the teacher. One student did a cart wheel, one threw a fit, several parents warned me about their students, and a parent asked for my personal number so she could text me. Never a dull moment being a teacher. I'm so happy to start school back. I think it will be a great year! 





Welcome to my room! 




Overview pictures of my room.



My guided reading table and desk area. This is one of my favorite spots in my room. The next pictures is a close up of my strategy board. I got these from Hope King.


My table baskets full of supplies and mat materials.


My class library and reading spot. 





My lily pad table numbers.


Hop into first grade! Ready for my kids and meet the teacher! I had a folder full of information for the parents and a chevron bag full of treats for the kids.


My behavior chart, word work area, word wall, and calendar area.

Close up of my word wall.


Close up of my calendar. I can't remember where I got the polka dot calendar pieces.



Just added our positive behavior system posters and basket to my entry way.


This is my writing area and job board. Some of the posters are from The First Grade Parade and the board is inspired by her.





My birthday area I will put my kids pictures up here after the first week. 




These are my turn in baskets and daily paperwork. Here's to hoping I'm ready for the first day of school tomorrow! I'll be back to tell you all about my week!







2 comments:

  1. It's so neat to see the same things in another classroom but displayed in a different way! I have the READ letters, reading strategy posters and writer's eye bulletin board in my room too!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love seeing other classrooms!

      Delete