Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Made It




Hey there! It is my first Monday Made It in a long time! Today I made a care package for a close friend. It is a fun summer box full of great goodies! 

It is actually called a box of sunshine.I got the idea from Pinterest of course! This is a sample box and you can get the print out from Happy Money Saver.


I have a friend who lives far away and I know she is going through a hard time in her life so I wanted to send her a little love.





In the box I included: 
-fun water bottle to keep cool
-Lemonheads & M & M's to enjoy candy
-orange nail polish to keep nice toes
-Burt's Bees lip balm & face scrub to relax
-mascara to look beautiful
-yellow notepad with suns to make lists

I got all the items I needed at Target and put it together with lots of yellow tissue paper.

Make some sunshine for a friend who could need a pick me up! Brighten someones day!

Well I'm off to the gym and Target since they are right next to each other! Enjoy this wonderful Monday and go check out other blogs in this link up.

17 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have a friend who could use one of these.
    Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that box of sunshine - what a great idea. Thanks for sharing!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the care package! That would put a smile on anyone's face :)

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it does put a smile on her face!

      Delete
  4. Super cute idea! I am adding this to my to do list for some friends.
    Jessica
    Wild & Fun in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm glad others wanna make one too!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your little box sparked the greatest idea for me! I am going to make a little box similar to that for my daughter and have it arrive at her school during the first few days of school. It's her first year with her own classroom! I have all summer to find little doo-dads to put in it, including things for her students! Thanks so much for creating your box and giving all of us ideas!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea! I know she'll love that! Those first few weeks are stressful for any teacher especially if it is her first year! What an awesome Mom you must be!

      Delete
  6. How adorable is that!! I'm going to have to put one of these together! Love!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a great idea! This would totally make anyones day... your friend is lucky to have you! Thanks for sharing!

    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! Just want to spread some joy!

      Delete
  8. Sooo cute! You are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious and thoughtful gift:) So sweet! Thanks for linking it up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete