Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I need to stick to the positives this year so I'm letting you all know what I'm loving this Wednesday!


1. I'm loving that I've got my plans done and ready for next week! Common core is starting to become a little easier in my planning.

2. I'm loving the rain pouring outside and the yellow glow from the sun setting. It's beautiful to see right  now and I need to step back and enjoy small beauties.

3. I'm loving that it is a short week! Only 2 more days of school left!

4. I'm loving that I'm done with running reading records and STAR testing!

5. I'm loving that So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight! Anyone else a huge fan? Go Tiffany!

6. I'm loving how supportive my team has been this year and how much we share! It makes such a difference to have a great team!



5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love rainy days too!!!! Love your positive points:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your positive attitude. I have a really hard class this year. I hope you rub off on me! Thanks, you've got me thinking about the good things that happened today.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got to stay positive because I am have a tough time this year with my class. I'm hoping positive thinking will help rub off on my students too! I hope things get better for you!

      Delete