Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Made It Monday


Link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics to make something this Monday and see others creations!  



I didn't know Monday could be so busy when on summer break but so far I've cleaned the house, done laundry,printed out lots of stuff,  laminated, called my pharmacy (this took 30 minutes of my time), did a kickboxing class (which totally kicked my...), and crafted!!

So here is what I made this marvelous Monday! It is a simple wreath from JoAnn's and Schoolgirl Style. Have you checked out her stuff-amazing!



So I used some green ribbon from JoAnn's and hot glued it together to make sure my wreath can hang and then attached a pretty bow. It took me FOREVER to do that bow. I don't know how some people are talented at tying beautiful bows but after struggling with it for awhile I think it looks pretty darn good. Then I took this little blue bird from Carson Dellosa laminated and attached it with hot glue. After that I used a organizational label from Schoolgirl Style and to make it personalized.




I'm pretty proud of my little project but I might add some more to it later. Right now though I need to get back to my busy schedule of cutting out all this lamination, folding laundry, and reading. Ahh summer time and living is easy.



11 comments:

  1. I also don't understand how people can tie beautiful bows! Mine always look ridic. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project:) Love it and love that you linked up:))) I'm not bow maker either!! It doesn't help that I'm OCD about things too so....not a good combo!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That's going to look great in your room!

    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE wreath!! I love those twig wreaths! I have one that I change out the decor seasonally for my living room - I hadn't thought about making one for my class! Love it!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great. I've been pinning tutorials on pinterst on how to tie pretty bows. I'm determined to learn! haha. I just found your blog from Tara and I'm your newest follower :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wreath, that is my next project. I found using he wired ribbon makes my bows turn out well.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your wreath the bird is really cute on it.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wreath!! It is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your page is so cute...im your newest follower..drop by =)

    ReplyDelete