Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tag I'm It!



Here Are The rules:


* Post these rules* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)


Questions from Kelly @ Buggy for Second Grade


1. If you could travel to any place where would you go? I have a long list of places I want to travel and really want to go to the Greek Island so bad! I was thinking about going for my honeymoon but :( it's not a great time to travel their because of the economy and it is dangerous. So we will be going to Napa :). 

2. What current fashion trend are you loving right now? Brightly colored pants for Spring! I love bright colors!

3. What current education trend are you currently loving right now? I have to admit I'm a slave to Pinterest and get soo many ideas off there right now! 

4. What is your go to food or snack? Chocolate...soo bad I know! 

5. Are you a flats or heels girl? Flats by day and heels by night! My finance is 6'5'' so I have to get some height from heels! 

6. If you could change anything about yourself what would you change? Hmm I would like to say nothing but I wish I was a little bit taller. 

7. What is your favorite sport to watch or play? I love to watch football and golf. I like to play tennis. 

8. What are you looking forward to doing this summer? Relaxing, soaking in the sun, and wedding planning. 

9. What is your favorite piece of technology? My iPhone for personal use and SmartBoards for classroom use. 

10. What is the best movie you have seen recentlyThe Hunger Games-I love Katniss and Peeta! 











Now you're it! 


1. Kristen @ A Teeny Tiny Teacher
2. Jill @ Marvelous Multiagers
3. Ashely @ Me and Marie
4. Cathy @ Mrs. I's Class
5. Reagan @ Tunstall's Teaching
6. Pam @ Can Do Kinders
7. Deedee @ Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
8. Erin @ Creating & Teaching
9. April @ Wolfelicous 
10. Amber @ Adventures of Third Grade Teacher




Questions: 


1. If you could live in any other country what would it be? 


2. If you could have any animal what would it be? 


3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? 


4. What's your favorite day of the week and why?


5. What is your favorite activity you've done with your students this year? 


6. How many days do you have until summer? 


7. What are you doing for Easter this weekend? 


8. What is your favorite song right now? 


9. What is your favorite nail polish color? 


10. What is your favorite font to use? 






** Also just found this super cool website that correlates state standards with common core standards in math. When you  click on the grade level, it gives you the standards and gives you on-line practice problems specifically for those standards. It also includes all states so check it out: 



4 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for tagging me!! I will do these tomorrow.

    And I'd also love to go to Greece!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me. I am super excited to do this tomorrow in my post. Thanks so much.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting that you will be wedding planning this summer. I had sooo much fun planning my wedding! I can't wait to see everything come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Maybe you can give me some tips...lol it can get kinda crazy! I love all the creative stuff like decorating, picking out colors, picking my dress, and bridesmaid dresses. Maybe I'll do a wedding post this summer! :) Thanks for following!

      Delete