Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope y'all are having a happy Monday! It was actually a very nice Monday today. My kids were great, we got a lot done, and I had a burrito tonight. I wanted to show you how our snow globes turned out in my class, I think they are beautiful!




I also wanted to let you know I have a new TPT product called Some Bunny Loves You that focuses on dropping the /y/ to add /ies/ to the end. The first 3 people to comment and leave their e-mail can receive this for free!

14 comments:

  1. I love your snow globes!! Some bunny loves you looks really cute!!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowglobes! And uber cute game!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok....I typed that sooooooo fast cuz I wanted to be one of the first 3 comments!!!!! Yeah!!! Now, seriously, those snow globes are just adorable!!! That bunny is dang cute....I have a classroom pet bunny named Petunia...I'm sure you have seen her on my bloggy blog:) Have a super evening:)) Oh ya....my email is
    tara.eiken1@gmail.com

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I think i'm 4... misspeare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments ladies! Check your e-mails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man I missed it! Cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snow globes are super cute!! And a burrito sounds muy delicioso!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww man! I am not fast enough!! Happy Monday Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute snow globes! Can't wait to make ours this week! ;)

    Hope King
    www.shenanigansinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jess, I adore those snow globes!! Congrats on the new unit, it looks so cute and I love how creative it is with the y to ies on the bunny!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete