Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Versatile Bloggers


First of all I'm so honored that a fellow blogger 4th Grade Frolics who I find inspiration from gave my blog The Versatile Award!

 

Please check out 4th Grade Frolics! I continue to find amazing resources on this site that I can adapt for my students.



After accepting this honor, there are some things that you are requested to do.

1.  Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.

7 things about me:
1. I have a love affair with chocolate. Any kind I don't discriminate milk, dark, white....ice cream and peanut butter cups get the best of me.
2.  One day I want to be a reading coach and possibly a professor teaching undergraduate students in children's literature or intro to teaching courses. 
3. I love reading and now love reading on my Kindle. I'm currently reading The Mill River Recluse.
4. I could not live without my Iphone anymore! I love checking e-mails, facebook, Pinterest, playing Angry Birds, and being connected to the ones I love with my phone. It also is my alarm clock, timer, weather reporter, and flashlight.
5. I took piano lessons for 13 years and still play occasionally. I don't like to play for other people because I don't feel like I'm good enough anymore and I don't like making mistakes in front of other people. I do however love to play Christmas carols (they are pretty easy) to brighten up Christmas cheer. 
6. I have lived in four different states. I was born in Florida. My family moved to upstate New York for half a year where I first attending half day Kindergarten. We then moved back to Florida where I continue elementary school until 4th grade. Then we moved to Georgia and I lived there all the way through high school. After I graduated high school I moved to Florida for school and my parents moved to South Carolina. So I would visit/live with them every summer I wasn't in college. I now permanently live in Florida and have no intentions of leaving this  sunny state! 
7. One day I want to have a family of my own. If I could have it my way....which I know I can't....I would have 2 boys and 1 girl in that order. I think I would make a great mom seeing as I am a school mommy to lots of little ones already.

Now for those awesome blogs that deserve this award:

You all are amazing teachers and an inspiration to me! Thanks for all that you do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment